Sunday, January 27, 2013

IHOPe That I Won't Need a Wheelchair

All-you-can-eat pancakes.  Need I say more?


I love breakfast.  And I love eating as much breakfast as I can without having to pay more.  International House Of Pancakes catered to these two loves of mine by serving all-you-can-eat pancakes this past month.  No, I did not go during the whole month, just one time.  It was beautiful.  And sickening.  And topped off with a ton of butter pecan syrup. 


(Did you know that butter pecan syrup from IHOP is freaking delicious??)


 Pancakes #5 and #6
(and a butterball that would not melt or spread - it fell off his flapjacks while refusing to be spread).




 I only managed to eat 4 pancakes.  Matthew, unfortunately, ate 6 and was obviously really happy about it. 


While waiting for our epic meals to arrive, Matthew found a 'Spinach' crayon under our table.  No, not a green crayon.  A 'Spinach' crayon.  Score!  We drew on the little paper rings that they put around your napkin and utensils.  Always a good time at IHOP - although you never feel like hopping after you leave that place, hence the title of this post. (paraphrased from Brian Regan)

No comments:

Post a Comment